Wednesday, September 10, 2008

25 Years

I know it is going to be hard for some of you to believe, but today I am honored and blessed with celebrating my 25th wedding anniversary.

For some of my most avid critics and my atheist friends, this should convince some of you that there has to be a God as many would believe this event to be truly a miracle that there is someone who could stick with me for this long.

But in all seriousness, my wife Stephanie is my very best friend and we have enjoyed our past 25 years. We have been blessed with four wonderful, successful children and a beautiful granddaughter. We have a fabulous extended family and wonderful friends.

We are excited and a little nervous about becoming empty-nesters as our youngest son will be finishing his senior year in high school and is applying to the Air Force and Naval Academies.

Love is one of those supernatural things that is difficult to explain, but I thank God every day for my wife and look forward to many more rewarding years.

A toast to all the other couples who have been blessed with a wonderful marriage as well!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D said...

Happy anniversary!

9/10/2008 09:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats,

that is truly an accomplishment we see less and less in our current society

9/10/2008 01:16:00 PM  
Blogger lawguy said...

Congrats to you both...

9/10/2008 04:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!

9/10/2008 05:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home