Friday, September 05, 2008

Reasons to vote Democrat

I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending my money I earn than I would.

I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday, CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.

I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

Makes you wonder why anyone would EVER vote Republican, now doesn't it?

NOT!!!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger The New Albanian said...

C'mon, doc -- when you borrow from other sources, you must attribute.

Are you GOP types missing an intellectual honesty gene?

9/05/2008 08:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NAC,

It was emailed by a friend. No original source known. I'd be happy to cite the original author if you can share the source.

9/05/2008 08:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure the board at the hospital would love to know their chief of staff is a homophobic bigot.

9/05/2008 11:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 11:57

Where in the world did that come from?

What is your problem?

There is absoulutely no grounds for an accusation like that.

You are evidently the one with a problem and it sounds like you need some serious counseling

9/06/2008 10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.'

Hey Anon 10:16 -

The above quote from the good Doctor's post is where I got the grounds from an accusations like that. Again, I am sure that the Board of Floyd County Memorial Hospital will be very interested to hear that Dr. Eichenberger is a homophobic bigot...for someone who should be relatively educated, he sure is an idiot.

9/07/2008 12:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anon 1200

I'd have to say that you are clearly a jerk.

You'd probably be someone wanting to marry that horse.

You obviously have a personal vendetta against Dr. Dan and I'd be willing to bet you are a friend or related to that worthless CEO that was fired.

We'll say it again, things have improved so much at Floyd since "Little Napoleon" was fired

9/07/2008 08:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would also agree that the poster is a jerk.

Where's the "tolerance" that so many of you democrats claim to have?

HB has never made statements that are homophobic or bigoted.

9/08/2008 01:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be new here! Either that or you have a pretty narrow view of what constitutes homophobia. Ask HB what he thinks the chances are for a practicing, unrepentent homosexual making it to heaven.

9/08/2008 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exactly is a unrepentant homosexual? You are right, I would like to hear if Dr. Eichenberger thinks "unrepentant homosexuals" will make it to heaven...it seems that based on his post that he doesn't think gay & lesbians should be allowed to marry since "I can know marry whatever they want." - it sounds like the good doctor doesn't even think that gays & lesbians are people...what's this "they" business. Again, for a doc - he sure is an idiot.

9/08/2008 08:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, it isn't just gays that HB won't expect to see in heaven. Jews, Muslims, atheists (probably a high percentage of Democrats) will join all the other "unsaved" types somewhere else. I am sure he feels sorry for them, but that is the way it is and there is nothing he can do about it except to try to convert them. Too late, of course, for all those who died without benefit (or even knowledge) of what is required for salvation.

9/09/2008 01:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So it appears we now have 2 very strange anonymous posters on the blog. For your information, this post was not written by HB. It is being circulated on the internet and by emails and just copied to the blog.

But for your information, Christians believe that Unrepentant gay, lesbians, atheists, Christians, Catholics, Muslims, or anyone else who hasn’t placed their faith in Christ won’t be going to heaven, but you can be a practicing homosexual and if your faith is in Christ when you die, you will go to heaven. That’s what Christ did for us on the cross.

We’re not discriminating against anyone.

And yes, once marriage is redeifined, there will be nothing to stop someone from marrying their sister, brother, uncle, aunt or a multitude of people. Then it will logically follow they can marry their pet or another animal.

The post point out the ridiculousness of the Democratic views.

9/09/2008 01:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home