Friday, February 13, 2009

New Use of the Word Pelosi


With the unbelievable statements that Nancy Pelosi has given in the past few weeks, this is being circulated and I certainly agree that maybe we can start a trend using the new word.

UNSAVORY LANGUAGE

Years ago when I sometimes used unsavory language, I often used the expression "Bull Sh**." As I grew up a bit and discovered it was not necessary to use such crude language, that expression became "BS."
Q. What did I really mean when I used those expressions?
A. I meant that something was ridiculous, or idiotic or a half truth or just stupid. It covered any number or negative formats. The dictionary defines it as: nonsense; especially: foolish insolent talk...
I have decided that I no longer will use either of those expressions in the future. When I have a need to express such feelings, I will use the word "Pelosi."
Let me use it in a sentence. "That's just a bunch of Pelosi." I encourage you to do the same. It is such a good word. It really packs a lot of punch. We are no longer being vulgar. But it clearly expresses our feelings. If enough of us use it, perhaps the word could be entered into the dictionary. What an excellent legacy for the Speaker of the House!

Others have also wanted to define the word “Pelosi” in other terms. One writer said “I ate something that didn't agree with me the other evening and during the night I became ill. I was barely able to make it to the bathroom before I hurled a mighty Pelosi."

Still others wish there was an adverb form of Pelosi.

Any ideas?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely accurate and very funny. How about Pelosi's 30 million dollar mouse as part of the stimulus package?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/12/earmark-less-bill-gives-pelosis-mouse-cookie/

Sure, there are no earmarks. (liar, liar, pants on fire)

The 3 stooges must think the public will remain quiet as they push their liberal agendas through.

2/13/2009 05:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the fairness in the media reporting.

It is amazing how biased they are and how they refuse to be honest about this "stimulus" (spending) bill.

There is no bipartisan effort here and all the "uhs" and "duhs" Obama uses in his rhetoric cannot change the facts.

2/13/2009 08:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this for the adverb

Obama speaks pelosily in an attempt to misdirect the public.

Pelosily- (adverb) with forked tongue, intent to deceive, without a clue

2/13/2009 08:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gees, Obama has been in office, what less than a month? Even a normal employee gets 90 days.

And what's your solution to the situation. Do nothing?

2/13/2009 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home