Monday, July 03, 2006

VACATION



It’s been more than 6 months since I’ve taken any vacation. Part of our family will be spending time at Lake Oconee which is north of Atlanta. We will be staying with friends in the Reynolds Plantation Community at their home.

I am certainly looking forward to some time off and away from the everyday stresses.

I am not sure if I will be blogging at all during this time, but be assured, I will resume on my return.

My absence may give our friends in the administration at Floyd a little break.

6 Comments:

Blogger Iamhoosier said...

"I am not sure if I will be blogging at all during this time, but be assured, I will resume on my return."

Threat or promise?(smile)

Have a good 'un.

7/05/2006 04:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, today is the sixth of July and you are really taking a vacation -- good for you.

7/06/2006 08:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have indeed vacated!

You are vacating with vigor!!

It is good to vacate!

I wish that you have a fabulous time vacating!

Roz

7/07/2006 01:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't want to spoil your vacation, but you have probably missed the FMH Health Scope. Mr. Hanson was pleased to say that Floyd Memorial was named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana. The Ind. Chamber of Commerce surveyed associates regarding employee satisfication, benefits and the work environment. The hospital ranked in the top 10 among competing businesses throughout the state in our size category. Which leads one to wonder who is telling the truth on this blog?????

7/07/2006 11:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

must be someone other than nurses taking those surveys...because morale around floyd is at an all time low from what I gather and I actually work on the floor as do most of the other people that laugh at comments such as those above.

7/08/2006 07:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Dan, Please come back! However, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to pursue a new career of jet skiing.

7/09/2006 08:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home