Friday, December 12, 2008

Why Walk?

Here are 13 Reasons on the Importance of Walking

#1 Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $7000 per month.

#2 My grandpa started walking Five miles a day when he was 60..Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.

#3 I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

#4 The only reason I would take up walking is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

#5 I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.

#6 I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.

#7 Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

#8 I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

#9 The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll say,'Wow, he looks good doesn't he!'

#10 If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a small country.

#11 I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years,......Just getting over the hill.

#12 We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lot more information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it..

AND LASTLY

#13 Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look jus t fine.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home